– Registration and Add/Drop for Summer Semester 2021/2022
- Calculation of the abovementioned percentages: (passed credit hours ÷ hours required for graduation) x 100.
- A student who did not register during the pre-registration must pay the operating allowance costs (50 dinars) + the course fees.
- A student who paid the operating allowance expenses during the initial registration period, must pay the course fees.
- Sunday, 19 June 2022, will be the last date to pay the operating allowance and tuition fees.
- Fees for registered courses must be paid through the e-government website.
- The operation expenses allowance must be paid through the Student Information System (SIS).
- In the event of non-payment of course fees or operation expenses allowance, the courses will be deleted.
The student can get a refund for the operation expenses allowance in the following cases:
- If he fails a course that is a prerequisite for a course registered in the summer semester.
- The student has been suspended.
- If the course is only offered in the summer semester (according to the study plan of some academic programs).
- If the student does not find a seat for a reason beyond his control.
- If the course is canceled by the academic department for not completing the required number of students, which leads to the student having no registered courses (the operation expenses and course fees will be refunded).
- If the course is canceled by the academic department for not completing the required number, which leads to the student being registered in one or two courses (only the course fees will be refunded).